Nikon and in-body SR...the D90

:lmao: :rotfl2: :happytv: :rotfl:

Fortunately, Nikon haven't made the same mistake with the D90. They've not only included stereo speakers in the camera itself, but also the necessary cabling for a full Dolby 5.1 surround sound setup. What's more, the D90 is capable of playing movies on the 3 inch LCD via the built-in DVD writer/player found in the second optional battery grip (MB-D90b).

and the best new feature, set for a future D95xs:
My Nikon contact tells me their R&D people are now working on a system that eliminates the photographer altogether. Nikon's customer research has discovered that when a photographer takes a great image, they claim all the credit. But when a photographer takes a bad image, they blame the camera.

By eliminating the photographer, Nikon plans to eliminate lousy photos altogether.

looks really interesting but i wish it had mentioned the size...the grips look like they would be to big for my hands..too bad, i might have switched brands otherwise since the music would drown up hubby telling me to "hurry up"

:rolleyes1 ;) :) :yay: :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter