Night before, stay at Disney or Port Canaveral?

Paula Sedley-Burke said:
Great! Did you book direct with DCL? I knew nothing of the Disboards before my last trip to WDW and now I look at it daily! We have DVC points so come to WDW every year sometimes also taking a cruise. We are from the UK. I think its worth separating my life into PD ( pre disboards ) and after...

I just love castaway cay dont you?

Yes I booked it all myself online until I started reading about dreams unlimited travel agents on dis! So I transferred my booking to them. No discounts or anything mainly for the $200 obc! I still have full access to my account except the major info. All I have to do is send a quick email to my TA and she normally gets back to me within 30min!!!

Castaway cay is my FAVORITE place in the WORLD!!!

Paula Sedley-Burke said:
Great! Did you book direct with DCL? I knew nothing of the Disboards before my last trip to WDW and now I look at it daily! We have DVC points so come to WDW every year sometimes also taking a cruise. We are from the UK. I think its worth separating my life into PD ( pre disboards ) and after...

I just love castaway cay dont you?

Yes I booked it online myself but later transferred it to dreams unlimited travel agency for the $200 OBC! My TA is very quick to respond to an email when I have a question! We've actually linked out dinner reservations with a women and her daughter we meet here on dis!! I love this site!

Castaway Cay is my favorite place in the WORLD!

sgc1107 said:
Yes I booked it all myself online until I started reading about dreams unlimited travel agents on dis! So I transferred my booking to them. No discounts or anything mainly for the $200 obc! I still have full access to my account except the major info. All I have to do is send a quick email to my TA and she normally gets back to me within 30min!!!

Castaway cay is my FAVORITE place in the WORLD!!!

I have not used Dreams Unlimited but got a quote with Carole was so impressed will def use them in the future they are wonderful! I had already booked but could not transfer. Glad you could! Do they give 200 obc to every stateroom? There is 2 of us in a cat 09A. I wonder how much we would get?

Sometimes when I need cheering up I put on my castaway cay cap!

Paula Sedley-Burke said:
I have not used Dreams Unlimited but got a quote with Carole was so impressed will def use them in the future they are wonderful! I had already booked but could not transfer. Glad you could! Do they give 200 obc to every stateroom? There is 2 of us in a cat 09A. I wonder how much we would get?

Sometimes when I need cheering up I put on my castaway cay cap!

I would try and contact them again about transferring! The OBC depends on the price of your cruise.

Today we board the fantasy!!! Stayed at the comfort inn (cocoa beach) in a king suite! Top floor with ocean view for about $150! That includes leaving out car here and a shuttle at 10am to the port! Breakfast was great too!!!

Thought I'd give an update on our stay at comfort inn. We had an awesome room!! Beach view! Breakfast was good too! We will be staying there again in September! Only paid around $150!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter