Nifty nifty me and Disney are turning 50!!

Youngpartyof4

Earning My Ears
Good Morning!! I’m so excited ❤️ I’ve had the dream of celebrating my 50th with Disney for a lifetime!

I’m Veronica, 49, mom to an almost 16 year old daughter and a 2.5 year old tornado boy (seriously jack jack has nothing on this kid) Yes they are far apart in age, YES it was a surprise, another story for another day. Tornado boy child is in therapy 3 days a week with speech, OT and feeding therapy. He is currently waiting his ADOS test to confirm an ASD Diagnosis. My husband, Ben, who actually encouraged me to plan this trip and to have my dream birthday ❤️❤️❤️

Our dates of the trip will either be October 2-10 or October 6-11, we have a few things to figure out but hopefully will have it decided in a week or so.

So excited to plan our party with the Mouse!!! I’m a huge sale, coupon, budget queen when I want or need to be and that my friends is going to be the key to all the extras and a blowout 50th celebration! Oh and I am on journey to lose around 55lbs before then!!

Please join us as we plan an unforgettable, golden birthday celebration that’s sure to have some surprises, celebrations and chaos along the way
⭐❤️⭐❤️

Good Morning!! I’m so excited ❤ I’ve had the dream of celebrating my 50th with Disney for a lifetime!

So excited to plan our party with the Mouse!!! I’m a huge sale, coupon, budget queen when I want or need to be and that my friends is going to be the key to all the extras and a blowout 50th celebration! Oh and I am on journey to lose around 55lbs before then!!

⭐⭐
I am turning 50 in 2021 and it has been my dream to be there for my 50th birthday also. I am interested to see your plans, especially since you will be there, almost to the day, of the 50th birthday. I am planning on going for my birthday, so I will be a couple months later.

Best wishes on your journey. I have lost 50 pounds since August 1st and would like to lose another 40 (that way, I can eat at WDW and return home my true goal weight).

Good Morning!! I’m so excited ❤ I’ve had the dream of celebrating my 50th with Disney for a lifetime!

I’m Veronica, 49, mom to an almost 16 year old daughter and a 2.5 year old tornado boy (seriously jack jack has nothing on this kid) Yes they are far apart in age, YES it was a surprise, another story for another day. Tornado boy child is in therapy 3 days a week with speech, OT and feeding therapy. He is currently waiting his ADOS test to confirm an ASD Diagnosis. My husband, Ben, who actually encouraged me to plan this trip and to have my dream birthday ❤❤❤

Our dates of the trip will either be October 2-10 or October 6-11, we have a few things to figure out but hopefully will have it decided in a week or so.

Please join us as we plan an unforgettable, golden birthday celebration that’s sure to have some surprises, celebrations and chaos along the way
⭐⭐

Hi Veronica!
So excited for you! I'm turning 50 on the 12th of October and we will be there from the 8th to the 13th! My daughter will have just turned 21 and wants to "drink around the world" at Epcot and my mom is going with us, too. My son and husband will join us for a few days, too! Cannot wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter