NickTropolis....

FunkyMonkey

<font color=green>"Life is as good as monkeys swin
Anyone join or look at the site? Go to nick.com/nicktropolis....It's kinda like VMK...it just started, so its during beta days. I'm MonkeyRlz... :D

yea, i signed up really really slow lots of lag. Im maizing on it if you see me, you probally wont though because im not usually on it.

I used to think vmk had a strict dictionary, then I played that.

It wouldnt let me change my hair or nothing. I look like a bald nincompoop! :lmao: They walk, like, weird mann

I'm WhookiTiki :upsidedow , it is fun not as much as VMK but at least it doesnt promote envy

I saw the commercials for that, but I already don't have enough time for VMK. I don't need another game to obsess over.

Anyone join or look at the site? Go to nick.com/nicktropolis....It's kinda like VMK...it just started, so its during beta days. I'm MonkeyRlz... :D

I played the version before Beta and before I started VMK. I thought it was a good game until i played VMK lol. Anyways, its not very fun since most of the words are not allowed at ALL. Its not fun to play because you can only own 1 room, and the current IN - GAME Mini - games give only 25 Nps per game, no matter how high you score. NP: Nickpoints.

Actually, I got 150 off of something. Other than that, I can't stand the thing. I'll stick with Halo and CS.

it finally loaded for me!

...and within 20 minutes I was bored with it. :surfweb:
Nice, so you just wasted all of that time?
I made an account, but I forgot the pass. :l It took me forever to get a member name.

Honestly, from what I saw on the commercials, it looks really lame. The characters all look the same and you can't even change their faces like u can on VMK. I thought about joining, but the more I think about it, the more I like VMK a lot better. Besides, VMK takes up enough of my time already and with school coming up idk if i can manage two online games at once. (What I mean is, whenever the next month theme changes I get caught up with trying to get mass credits and spend more time on VMK than studying for classes. >_<)

Oh and the picture doesn't look as sharp either LOL. Disney is definitely more advanced than Nickelodeon there ;)

This game is just trying to copy VMK by dragging attention away from VMK players. Trust me that site is boring the only way you can free chat is if you click on spongebob, danny phantom manny rivera or whatever and its virtual there are no games to place the outfits make your shoulders look like football players you cant change your skin color its just :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter