Nice....

chadfromdallas

MinnieM21 is my hero
Never knew about this board :smooth:

20 year old attending the University of North Texas that wishes this board was here when I went from Texas >---->Florida on my bike(r6 - gave a new meaning to back pain) :earboy2:

Well...hola fellow college peoples :wave:

Geez, I think I'd have to pass on a trip like that! I wouldn't be able to walk for a week... lol

What made you decide to take a trip like that? I assume it wasn't an impulse thing.

DisneyRef said:
What made you decide to take a trip like that? I assume it wasn't an impulse thing.

I wanted to remind myself of how it was when I traveled with my whole family by road. I had it planned out about 5 or so months ahead of time, but didn't count on my taking so many breaks. :earboy2:

Hey, chadfromdallas-DS is also at University of North Texas. He's majoring in Jazz Studies. As I write this, he's on an airplane headed back up your way, Trumpet in hand, after a week in WDW with Mom. He'll be glad to know there are some other Disney fans there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter