Nice Surprise this morning!

Janice

Super Shopper
The postman knocked and handed me a package from Disney :D

It is my Disney Club Member's Guide to the Magic! I didnt even know I was waiting for it!??? LOL

Its a little Clear Plastic folder (ring binder) with inserts - General Benefits, Vacation Planning, Family Magic and Offer Keeper.

Its really nice - and on the spine, it has two hidden Mickeys using the studs!

Anyone else received theirs yet??

Oooo - I wonder if all Disney Club members will get one?

I will look out for postie in the next few days :)

I received mine last week Janice, I to didn't know I had been waiting for one, so it was a nice surprise.

........ are you taking it with you on your next visit Janice :D ?

Shirley - I am surprised you even had to ask!!! ;) LOL

Have you seen the size of my case????????????????????????

ROFLOL

:bounce: Got my little parcel today! :bounce:

I'm looking forward to reading cover to cover.........

I want! I want! *pout* <i>stamps foot</i>

Something for me to look forward too though :)

Penny :)

Hope this isn't a silly question,

But how do you become a Disney club member, how much does it cost and what are the benefits?
I'd be really interested in finding out :D

Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxxxx

:earsgirl: :wave:

Audrey, check here for details of the Disney Club. (No silly questions here!)

In summary, it entitles you to 10% off at the Disney Store (not tickets though) 10% discount at certain Downtown Disney shops, 5% discount of park tickets (bought direct from CRO or at the gate) including Annual Passes which for me, just about pays for itself alone, and various special offers and discounts, room discounts. Oh, plus you get a subscription to the Quarterly Disney Magazine (postage is why the International membership is so much higher than the regular one) which is a good read. I <i>think</i> it's about $60 for a years membership (cool membership card!) but it'll say on the website (you can even join online)

So read away, and any questions after that, you know where to come! :)

Oh, and I had a card put through the door saying I had a package to pick up at the Post Office which I assume is my Disney thing, but I only just remembered and it shut at <b>12</b> :rolleyes: Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer....

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter