Nice, Cheap place to stay advice

coachyo

DIS Veteran
Here's the deal, DD is going to AAU volleyball tourney in June & at this time we can only afford to for me or DW to go & I'm it.:yay: So I am looking for a decent place to stay. :confused3 I really don't need real fancy, but like to not feel nansty either. The value resorts are over $100 a night and I know there is cheaper than that. Where would you all recommend? I found the Days Inn Maingate East very cheap but not sure it is the place to stay.
Help please. :cool2:

Thanks, YO

try one of the offsite timeshare places. You could get a studio or 1br for you and dd at a very reasonable weekly rate. Without a timeshare pressure presentation. Are you going to have a car? most of te places by sheraton, hilton, westgate/wyndham. fairfield etc are very nice and much better than a days inn by far with a kitchen and laundry. when you break the wek rate down it is way under 100 per night.
You can usually find some on ebay or if you know someone who owns a TS and is affiliated with RCI or Interval INt. they can hook you up.
there is a website called redweek.com or with an "s" that rents them out too. google it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter