Niagara Falls USA Scrapbooking?

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi :wave2: We are heading over the border shopping next weekend and was wandering. Where can I buy scrapbooking supplies near the outlet mall? There is a Joannes fabric store
Big Lots

Do those two stores sell it?

Anyone even know on the Niagara Canadian side, where to buy supplies not too far from the border?

I dont' know about Big Lots, but Joann's definitely has scrapbook supplies. Try to get yourself a coupon or 2 online before you go. Have fun shopping.

I'm not sure if it is still there but there was a small scrapbook store across the street from Media Play...and another one in the Summit Park Mall...it's been awhile since I was at these ones so they may have closed or moved.

The WalMart on Porter Road has a scrapbook section...as does Target on Niagara Falls Blvd. The Big Lots does not have a big selection and the JoAnn's on Military Road has been hit and miss.

If you are willing to drive for a bit there is a JoAnn's etc on #62 (Niagara Falls Blvd) in Amerhest (junction of the 290 & 62 Hwys) and they have a great scrapbooking section. There is also an A.C. Moore, Michael's, Target and WalMart nearby. Not that I go over to the US shopping for scrapbook supplies :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Happy shopping!!!!!

I agree with Mickey&JoshNut! It's worth the extra drive up Niagara Falls Blvd to Amherst. We were there today and found a great selection. My personal choice would be to go in to AC Moore... that is my favourite store for all things scrapbook-related. I suggest signing up to receive Joann's coupons online, you might get something before you go. AC Moore will take a Joann's coupon as well.

From what I've heard, there's also a Michael's in that same area, but I usually blow my budget at AC Moore, so I've never checked it out.

If your schedule allows it, make the trip... you won't regret it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter