Next Orlando Informer Meetup scheduled for June 3-4

I was really hoping for there to be another Feb/March one, but ah well :(

Taylor keeps hinting about an HHN one on the FB page, so I reaaaally hope that will follow this one!

Tickets purchased, yay!! Now to plan which hotel we will stay at and how many days! We have our AP's that will expire in Sept, so I want to be sure to get use out of them before then LOL

Got our tickets in Nov but booked our hotel today, staying at Hard Rock again! I can't wait! 169 days til we leave and 171 til the meetup! Whooohoo! I may start a new thread just for those who are for sure attending :)

OMG, I can't get my plans worked out. Can't get confirmation from my 2 DGDs. Fingers crossed tickets will still be available by the time they let me know. I just can't pay that price without knowing for sure they can go with me.
I did book resort stay.......prices were a lot higher than this past Nov meetup so, I had to do a split stay. Staying at Dockside Fri-Mon........then moving to Royal Pacific Mon-Wed.
This past meetup, we didn't spend much time in the park the days of the meetup so, I felt saving money and having EP for 3 days was worth the hassle of moving. Hope moving isn't too much of a pain......but, budget gets in the way for me (close to retirement & don't want to push that off.......LOL)
Hope all my plans fall in place!!! Can't wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter