News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can see it being a big hit for birthday parties and stuff like that

Just not sure if there will be enough interest/repeat customers to support a place that big in Disney Springs - I mean, rent can’t be cheap there
The NBA and Disney have such a money heavy relationship. The NBA can certainly afford the rent and this is a one of a kind venue. Also remember Wide World of Sports which holds basketball tournaments. I imagine many people in town for that may want to stop and see this.

NEWS

Beauty and the Beast themed bar to replace Mizner's Lounge at Grand Floridian

http://blogmickey.com/2019/03/beaut...to-replace-mizners-lounge-at-grand-floridian/

Making Mizner’s Lounge B&tB themed literally is the dumbest idea I have ever heard Disney do to a bar/restaurant/resort. Definitely will end my going to Mizner’s if it is true.

Does not fit the Grand at all theme wise, I as an adult do not want to drink at what I feel is a kids theme, I just want to relax and listen to the band. Also Mizner’s is V&A’s lounge (needed for the AAA Five Diamond Award) so not sure a B&tB theme will fly for AAA.

Making Mizner’s Lounge B&tB themed literally is the dumbest idea I have ever heard Disney do to a bar/restaurant/resort. Definitely will end my going to Mizner’s if it is true.

Does not fit the Grand at all theme wise, I as an adult do not want to drink at what I feel is a kids theme, I just want to relax and listen to the band. Also Mizner’s is V&A’s lounge (needed for the AAA Five Diamond Award) so not sure a B&tB theme will fly for AAA.
If this were to hurt the 5 diamond award I would think Disney wouldn’t be doing it then. Having that 5 diamond award is a big deal for Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter