News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say I've been missing it Bob;) It was the usual "Think of the children" and "Bao was terrible" brouhaha. As I look lovingly at my precious Bao plush sitting peacefully on my desk at work:D

:offtopic:

I just watched Bao last month during the furlough (I caught up on some Disney movies I'd missed). It completely hit me in the gut. I am an only child, and I know my mom felt like the mom in Bao many days. Now I have my own son and stepson and I can relate more to how my mom felt. I thought Bao was beautiful.

News

Disney will launch Star Wars Episode 9 and Frozen 2 merchandise on the same day

https://wdwnt.com/2019/02/disney-an...for-star-wars-and-frozen-2-inspired-products/
Interesting - Star Wars merchandise has definitely suffered since the Last Jedi. (or they just made TOO much stuff - you still see toys filling the shelves at Target (and Toys R Us before it disappeared)) -- odds are Frozen products could outsell it, but Frozen doesn't draw the "collectors" that will snatch up all the Star Wars figures on Day 1. Heh.

Is the rooftop usually available for people to just hang out/have a drink? Or do you need reservations?

I've never eaten there so I am not sure - I believe you can just have a drink there though.... I know there are definitely areas you can just go an have a drink and don't need ADRs and I know at least some of them are outside but it is multi level so not sure which levels that applies to

tumblr_opelg4IjEJ1vr719go2_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter