News Round Up 2017

So while I would love to see more Futurama, it would have to be held to the standards of seasons 1-5, which is a pretty tall order.

I agree. but I don't have to watch the "off" episodes, so I'm totally willing to risk their money on a chance for new. :) Disney likes to sink big money into things, so I'd be hopeful for some good writers. :D

The short of it is, the only way Disney financially benefits from Universal's Marvel land is that it potentially gets kids excited about Marvel stuff and in turn maybe they spend more money on marvel things down the road. But as far as actual in-park spending goes, you have to go down a pretty long rabbit hole to be able to attribute any of that cash back to Disney.

Disney/Marvel does get royalties on items sold in the park.

Disney/Marvel does get royalties on items sold in the park.

The same royalties as if they were sold anywhere else though. I'm not disputing that Disney makes money off of Marvel merchandise. Just that they make any more or less because it is being sold at Universal instead of Target.

The same royalties as if they were sold anywhere else though. I'm not disputing that Disney makes money off of Marvel merchandise. Just that they make any more or less because it is being sold at Universal instead of Target.

I don't know how it would work for standard retail but at Universal, they get a guaranteed $ amount and once sales hit a certain level they get an additional percentage on all sales.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter