News for the 1/2 event today

AlreadyexcitedGrammy

<font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=
I knew TammyNC's bib number and followed her on-line - she's finished !!! WTG - YOU DID IT - 2 Donald's to display!!!!!

Now, she is waiting for that massage at 1:00 today and she deserves it!

Anyone else know about our other WISH friends?

Just talked with Lily and she finished too! She now has another Donald to add to her collection!! Also heard that Cam and Howard both finished as well!!!!! Cam finished a minute or two after Lily and Howard about an hour or so ahead of them!!!!!! Can you believe it? Anyway, that is the news I have heard so far. Hope to see LOTS more great reports of this fabulous WISH team.

That's wonderful news. I had to pleasure of a chance meeting with Tammy on the bus last night and I'm so happy to hear she did well.

Solotraveler :earsboy:

Woo Hoo! TammyNC Lily Cam and Howard! Great job! Howard, glad to hear you held up so well after all the medical problems you've had lately! Cam, that plaque you ordered will look great with your Donald medal in it! Lily and Tammy, glad you have added to your medal collection! :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter