Newly engaged and just called DFTW for consultation. Any Advice?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by JirehChi, Dec 28, 2018.

1. JirehChi

JirehChi Earning My Ears

I've been watching these forums since I was a teenager and now I finally get to join. Yay!

I just called DFTW this morning for a consultation. We're planning for a wedding in Disneyland for about <100 people in late 2019 or early 2020.

I'd like to know if anyone has any advice or experiences to share. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  2. lurkyloo

lurkyloo The Attic was just perfect!

Congratulations! There aren't many Disneyland couples on this board, but there are several groups on Facebook devoted to Disneyland weddings with lots of helpful members who can answer basically any question you have!

Also, here are all my Disney Wedding Podcast interviews with Disneyland couples: https://disneyweddingpodcast.com/category/disneyland/

JirehChi likes this.
  3. JirehChi

JirehChi Earning My Ears

Thank you lurkyloo! I'm a big fan of your blog. Does your book have any information that could help me plan for Disneyland?

4. lurkyloo

lurkyloo The Attic was just perfect!

Hey, thanks! So my book focuses just on Walt Disney World weddings because they are so different from regular weddings and even Disneyland weddings. At Disneyland, the process is much more like planning a hotel wedding in the "real world" and, from what all my podcast guests have said, much simpler than planning at WDW!