Newcomer

VanDis09

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I have registered on the forums to make sure I get the most out of my first Disney trip ever coming up in Oct!

I viewed the DISboards a little before joining and thought there was a Discount Code category? Has that been removed? I found that helpful in understanding what type of discounts were out there. As a first time planner, I had no idea there were so many possibilities (if you were lucky enough).

I look forward to learning a lot from all the experts on the boards.

:welcome:

:wave2: Welcome Aboard!!! You can to the right place for all things Disney!! If anyone has any info on discounts I'm sure they will post!! :surfweb: I bet you will become addicted like the rest of us Disney fanatics in no time!!!!!:rotfl:
Nice to meet you!!!:yay:

11.gif

Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions, also be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice day everyone. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter