• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newbie!

WingsofThread

Earning My Ears
Hi! My name is Caitlyn and I am 21 years old and I am brand new here to the DIS boards, but definitely not new to the Disney obsession :D I'm mainly here to make friends, learn more about the parks, and hopefully get some questions answered regarding my *hopefully* Disney wedding next year :0

Does anyone have any awesome advice regarding using the DIS boards?:love:

Welcome.jpg

Welcome Caitlyn, hope you will share your disney wedding plans here on the disboards! What a great place to be wed! I tell my grandaughter that when she gets married it has to be at disney! But that wont be anytime soon as she is only 16!:rotfl2:

:welcome: and congratulations!! would love to see pics and reviews of your Disney wedding, happy planning!!

Welcome and Congratulations!!!!

As far as advice goes, I would just explore the different boards. I love the Trip Reports Board, but when I'm planning a trip, I frequent the Theme Parks Resorts and Strategies Board.

Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter