newbie-Zoom

mullysmom

Earning My Ears
My husband and I have been to wdw 3 times and have the bug again. I hate flying! But now there is alot of direct flight out of Halifax, my question is has anyone book through www.gotraveldirect.com they offer tuesday departures and for the month of febuary it is $249 +taxes round trip per person. the company's name is Zoom?

Hi mullysmom and welcome to the DIS!:wave: I hope you enjoy yourself here as there are lots of really nice people to help you with your planning.:D

I have heard a little about Zoom but have had no experience with this airline but here's their web site. It may help you to find some more information.Your price sounds pretty good.::yes::

Happy planning!:sunny: ::MickeyMo

http://www.flyzoom.com/

Another Caper!!:bounce:

Love gotravel...they have offices in Hfx, and Ottawa..they've really been campaigning hard to snag some business from Maritime Travel, and methinks it might be working...you're the third person today I've talked to today who is thinking of booking - actually two have booked online - with them...great price,:yes:, and a direct flight yay!! check availability before you make any concrete plans with accomodations, etc. There are limited numbers of seats sold at that price - once they're gone, prices start creeping up.

Feel free to ask any questions, everyone here is great!! Happy planning!!:sunny:

Thanks for your relpy, I'm still trying to decide. I leave everything to the last minute...and usually lose the the deals!!

Zoom is getting advertised as starting flights to Canada from Glasgow (scotland) from April. They are cheap and they even go to vancouver, which will be especially tempting to me when my sister moves out there. AHHHH!!!!

John :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter