Newbie - Using Villa direct, which neighborhood?

kmbrandt

Earning My Ears
We are planning our trip and staying offsite. We have 5 children and food allergies so it makes sense for us to have our own place where the teens and the toddler can be comfortable.
I am looking through Villa Direct and how do I know which location is best? Does anyone have experience/knowledge? Right now, the top contenders are located in Windsor Palms, Encantada and Terra Verde.
Resort facilities such as common pool, game room, playground, are a must for us. As well as a small pool at the house and these communities have them. I just don't know if one is located in an undesirable area or if one is such a better location to get to the parks.
Thanks for any advice. We are so excited but taking a vacation there is surely a science especially with 7 of us.

Windsor Hills, Windsor Palms, Encantada and Paradise Palms have townhouses with splash pools or small pools and bigger pool homes(WH, WP) . Emerald Island has 4 - 8 br pool homes. Their townhouses don't have splash pools.
These are all within 7 - 10 minutes of the Animal Kingdom parking lot. Terra Verde is on the other end of hwy 192 making it further away from Disney.
Map : http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...8.272032,-81.608849&spn=0.068335,0.11055&z=13

WH is #1, WP #13, Encantada #17 Paradise Palms 17 and Terra Verde #62
EmIs # 15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter