Newbie to DLParis :(

joanjett1976

<font color=blue>Shane in the study with the candl
Would anyone be able to recommend me a book on DL Paris? Seems to be slim pickings on the subject...

Being a WDW vet, I am usually quite confident in my planning but this time i feel as if i am walking around blind folded! Are there any better deals out there than the classic packages?

Thanks to all! :earsgirl:

hi, another vote for simons book, just as useful as his WDW one ane a must have for planning. :flower:

i too would vote for this book,however there is a wealth of info available online...have fun!!

Another vote for Simon's book here :) though do try Ebay as well in case someone on your side of the pond has a copy spare (to avoid high shipping costs). I seem to remember someone in the US tried to buy through Amazon.com but they did not carry it and Amazon.co.uk was pricey for the postage.

Please do join us for your planning :wave2: we are a friendly bunch and there is a wealth of information on this board :love: If you can't find the answer, do ask and everyone will try their best to help :)

Karen

indeed, you are a friendly bunch!

i am trying to get an online quote from the DL Paris website, but there seems to be some bugs!

I plan on arriving on October 21st, 4pm, after a 6 hour train ride from cannes.
I intend on staying at Cheyenne, visiting Disney Village on the evening of the 21st, DL on the 22 and the studios on the 23rd.

What crowd levels can I expect. I am used to the WDW June crowds, so don't be too easy on me! Ha ha! pirate:

Weekends are always busier and UK schools finish for half-term for a week's holiday on 21st (don't know about French schools) so it may be pretty busy. But Halloween is absolutely wonderful at DLP - you'll love it!!

Anothernothernother vote for the Brit's Guide to DLP. :) But I expect there will be lots of people here to answer any questions you have, too!

In your varied and valued opinions: should i purchase separately or buy a package. I am looking into spending one day in Dl, one in the studios, one evening in the village and three nights at Cheyenne.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter