Newbie Here

A Squared

Earning My Ears
Hello, I'm brand new here! I'm A Squared from the UK, a 50 something woman with autism. Was only diagnosed last year but boy has it made a difference! Now, my whole life makes sense - not fitting in, feeling like an alien outsider form another planet LOL. I could go on but I won't.
Love Disney, fave animated character is Stitch, live-action is a draw between Capt Jack Sparrow, Loki and Din Djarin. Been to WDW with DH before, last time was 2018, but looking to go to Disney California in around 18 months when DH has recovered from his double lung transplant he had 3 months ago!
This is the only social media forum thingy I take part in, so if get things wrong, as my neurodiverse brain does at times, please let me know but be kind too.

Welcome! Don’t worry. It’s hard to get things wrong here. There are plenty of neurodiverse folks on these boards. I’ve read about so many adults getting a late diagnosis and having a major AHA moment. So glad for you!

As for your trip, our family goes to Walt Disney World in FL more often than Walt Disney Land in CA just because it is a faster flight and we have family in Florida, but you will love Disney Land and that California weather.

Best wishes to your DH for a fast and thorough recovery.

Welcome! Don’t worry. It’s hard to get things wrong here. There are plenty of neurodiverse folks on these boards. I’ve read about so many adults getting a late diagnosis and having a major AHA moment. So glad for you!

As for your trip, our family goes to Walt Disney World in FL more often than Walt Disney Land in CA just because it is a faster flight and we have family in Florida, but you will love Disney Land and that California weather.

Best wishes to your DH for a fast and thorough recovery.
Thank you :-)

Hello, I'm brand new here! I'm A Squared from the UK, a 50 something woman with autism. Was only diagnosed last year but boy has it made a difference! Now, my whole life makes sense - not fitting in, feeling like an alien outsider form another planet LOL. I could go on but I won't.
Love Disney, fave animated character is Stitch, live-action is a draw between Capt Jack Sparrow, Loki and Din Djarin. Been to WDW with DH before, last time was 2018, but looking to go to Disney California in around 18 months when DH has recovered from his double lung transplant he had 3 months ago!
This is the only social media forum thingy I take part in, so if get things wrong, as my neurodiverse brain does at times, please let me know but be kind too.
Ahh, so glad everything is on on track for you and hope your DH recovery goes well.

I have always liked Capt Jack and really enjoy Loki. But I have to tip my pirates hat to Jack as my fav. I feel only Johnny Depp could bring that character to life as he has done.

Don't worry about messing up. There are a lot of really cool ppl on the boards. This is a safe place.

Cheers!

Ahh, so glad everything is on on track for you and hope your DH recovery goes well.

I have always liked Capt Jack and really enjoy Loki. But I have to tip my pirates hat to Jack as my fav. I feel only Johnny Depp could bring that character to life as he has done.

Don't worry about messing up. There are a lot of really cool ppl on the boards. This is a safe place.

Cheers!
Thank you, and I agree about Johnny Depp. I don't think Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of The Black Pearl would have been anywhere near as successful without Johnny.

Welcome!

Don't worry, you are in good company. ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter