Newbie here! :)

kkelder24

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone!
My name's Kate. I'm 20 years old and in my third year of college and love pretty much all things Disney. I joined this board to help with the planning of my fifth trip (January 2013) with my roommates from school (two who have never been!) We're very excited and can't wait to go!
So that's about me. I went to Disney in 1st, 3rd, and 11th grades with my family. Then again with my mom as my high school graduation present and I also ran the 5k in January 2011! It was SO much fun! I literally cannot wait to go any more!

kkelder24 said:
Hey everyone!
My name's Kate. I'm 20 years old and in my third year of college and love pretty much all things Disney. I joined this board to help with the planning of my fifth trip (January 2013) with my roommates from school (two who have never been!) We're very excited and can't wait to go!
So that's about me. I went to Disney in 1st, 3rd, and 11th grades with my family. Then again with my mom as my high school graduation present and I also ran the 5k in January 2011! It was SO much fun! I literally cannot wait to go any more!

Welcome! DH and I are also going in January 2013 and it will also be my 5th trip to Disney :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter