• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newbie from Delaware

swimducky202

Earning My Ears
This will be my fifth time in Disney come late 09. I've got 3 kids ages 19, 15, and 8. I'm really in love with the park and every time I go I realize how much more there is to see. I'm not sure where I should post this question but my main concern right now is timing. I am a school teacher so I must follow the school calendar and my husband absolutely despises intense heat (aka all summer). So I'm stuck with only two options: Thanksgiving week and Christmas week. Our last two trips were Presidents' Day Weekend and Easter Week so we know what big crowds are. We can handle it but we'd prefer to go the least crowded week possible. I have read many conflicting reports about which is less crowded so I'd love to hear if anyone has firsthand experience.

10.gif

The week of Christmas is hands down the busiest week at Disney, Thanksgiving should be slightly better.

Have you ever tried Fall Break? It's usually around Halloween?

We love love love going around these times!

Hi :welcome:
What part of Delaware, I am right at the border here in Pa.
When is your winter break end?

Welcome to DISboards. We just got there last Christmas and it's really crowded but we managed it, maybe less crowds during Thanksgiving.

Have a nice day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter