Newbie from Canada

mbordeleau

Earning My Ears
Hi,

DH and I are taking DS10 and DD7 to WDW April 18-25 for their 1st time. I am so excited.

I booked our trip back in early November and I've been planning ever since. My husband thinks I'm a little nuts but he'll be thanking me once we're there.

I am so addicted to these boards! Our city is in its 49th day of bus strike and I've been carpooling to work and starting in at 6am to avoid the traffic. The first thing I do when I get to work is get my coffee and start browsing the boards. (Don't tell my boss!) There is so much great info! I love it!

Yeahh.... I know exactly how you are feeling.
Get ready to fall in love with the whole disney holiday thing.... once you go once you just wanna go again and again and again. We have fallen in love with these holidays.
You are going during a perfect weather window...it will be great. Not too hot yet but perfect.
Where are you staying?
Do you have any dinners booked?

welcome.gif

I've been to Disney twice but that was in the late 80's. We stayed off site then and were only there for 1-2 days at a time. It will be the first time we take our kids (DS10 and DD7). We will be staying at CSR. We're on the DxDP and I've made our ADRs already:

Apr 18 - we land @ 2:34pm and were planning on going to MK to see Spectromagic and Wishes and try Space mountain (it closes for refurbishing the next day) but don't know yet where to go for dinner - any suggestions?
Apr 19 - MK
CRT@ 9:15
Chef Mickey @ 5:40
Apr 20 - AK
Donald's Safari Breakfast @ 10am
Yak n Yeti @ 3pm
Apr 21 - MK
1900 Park Fare @ 9am
Crystal Palace @ 1:20pm
Spirit of Aloha @ 8pm
Apr 22 - DS
Playhouse Disney's Play'n Dine @9am
Sci-Fi @ 1:30pm
Prime 50 Diner @ 6:30pm
Apr 23 - Downtown Disney and AK (Late EMH)
Cape May Café @ 10am
Boma @ 7:30pm
Apr 24 - Epcot
Princess Story Book (Arkeshus) @9:15
Garden Grill @ 6pm
Apr 25 - Epcot
Flight leaves at 3:30pm so planning to go to Epcot in the morning. Haven't decide what to do for breakfast/lunch yet. Suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter