Newbie AOA?

JM1226

Mouseketeer
:)Newbie here....
Looking to possibly stay at AOA Suite. Which do you rec for noise level as I have a 3yr old that might be napping and will they fit a 3rd adult comfortably? Debating price wise whats better to stay on sight or at Bonnet Creek. Any feedback...TIA!

:)Newbie here....
Looking to possibly stay at AOA Suite. Which do you rec for noise level as I have a 3yr old that might be napping and will they fit a 3rd adult comfortably? Debating price wise whats better to stay on sight or at Bonnet Creek. Any feedback...TIA!

8 of us fit comfortably in the room. 4 adults, 3 children and 1 infant. To see the beds, I have a trip report somewhere around here that shows the size of all 3 beds in the suite. The noise in the rooms is much better in the suite than in a regular value non-suite room. The interior corridors make the stay much more pleasant than resorts such as All-Stars which have the rooms usually next to large open spaces where kids/adults can congregate and get a bit too loud. This doesn't happen at the AoA suites unless you're near a pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter