Newbie and glad to find you!

BayouMouseketeer

Mouseketeer
As my siggy says, I am a single mom of 2 terrific kiddos, ages 7 and 5. Whilst still married to their dad, we took them to WDW in 2003 when they were 4 and 2. They STILL talk about that trip and frequently look at pics! I had planned a trip last November but DS was referred to another state for heart surgery so our lives were put on hold. He has been recovering well and we have been looking at a trip this November but recently learned he may need yet another surgery, in yet another state, so I am tentatively planning the trip with a backup date of January.

I have been perusing the site for a few hours and am bowled over by the amount of info here! We are on a fairly tight budget, but I want it to be special for the kids. So, I am looking for info on Disney Dining Plan (is it really worth it for kids, especially if we want character meals?), Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique (better to wear her own costume or pay for the full package including costume?), use of hotel refrigerators versus bringing my own (DS and DD are both on many meds and need access to a fridge) and many other things I am sure you all have the answers to!

Welcome to the DIS :goodvibes Lots of friendly people and advice here.
The budget board and family boards may also be of interest :goodvibes

:wave2: Welcome to the DIS BOARDS!!
Hope all goes well with your son. I know how it is, last February our son had open heart surgery for ASD.
We are going to WDW in August to celebrate his recovery.

Hi, Everyone! First time on the boards for me even though I'm not new to Disney! We have done DLR for years and years but are planning a first time visit to WDW for Dec. 2008. Our DD spent her honeymoon at the Wilderness Lodge in Dec. 2006 and wants us to join them there next year. She's a great planner and a DISboards expert - I still want to hear from all of you! Opinions on Polynesian Luau? Thanks for the help!

Welcome to the DIS. We're glad you're here! if you have any questions feel free to PM me. But, remember, before you can PM you must have six posts.

:Welcome: to the Dis! Prayers for your son. IMO the Dining Plan is worth it if you have a sit down meal at least once a day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter