Newbe our first time and Blue Man

don't do too much research......

I think going unawares ( meaning don't watch youtube videos) is really the best way to go!

I want to keep the show as much of a surprise as possible (even to myself :rotfl2: ) so I'm definately not going to watch youtube videos.

Glad to hear that your SIL liked it enough to go back - that's a great advertisement in itself. ;)

Call 1-866 pass4fun and ask them, thats the AP hotline. I booked last night and thats the offer.

That is so weird because I just called and they would only give me 10% off. It would actually be cheaper to book online where you get $10 off.

I wonder if I should just call again and talk to someone else?

When you called the pass 4 fun number did you press 7 for Blue Man Group tickets or did you do something else?

That is so weird because I just called and they would only give me 10% off. It would actually be cheaper to book online where you get $10 off.

I wonder if I should just call again and talk to someone else?

When you called the pass 4 fun number did you press 7 for Blue Man Group tickets or did you do something else?

I pressed I think 7 for BMG and spoke to someone durring the day and said I would call back that night after talking with the wife. Then called around 6:30 pm and the lady first told me that my sons ticket would be $25 but that ends the 31st of this month and apologized. But it was $46.86 per person with tax. She rang up mine and my wifes first and then relized the $25 deal she could not do, so she just charge me again for my sons at $46.86 so I have 2 confirmation #'s.

And did you ask for the annual pass deal? Did you know about it before hand since I can't find anything even on the AP site other than the 10% off. I just wish I had something more concrete to argue with.

And did you ask for the annual pass deal? Did you know about it before hand since I can't find anything even on the AP site other than the 10% off. I just wish I had something more concrete to argue with.

I told them I'm a AP holder and asked for what discounts they had. I knew this from before in Sept. ,my wife and I when for our first time. The website says nothing and I decided to call the AP hotline and glad I did for the discount. So this time I checked the website and nothing again so I called and asked.

I told them I'm a AP holder and asked for what discounts they had. I knew this from before in Sept. ,my wife and I when for our first time. The website says nothing and I decided to call the AP hotline and glad I did for the discount. So this time I checked the website and nothing again so I called and asked.

I guess I will just try again.

I guess I will just try again.

I just looked at the piece of paper that I jotted down the prices when talking with someone the first call and I even wrote $44 per person before the 6.5% tax.

Is it for an evening show that you booked? I didn't even give her any dates or times and she just said that the price would be sixty something dollars each.

I just tried to call back now and the recording says that the offices are closed and to call back during normal hours. I wonder if I am calling a completely different number than you since you called in the evening???

I just tried to call back now and the recording says that the offices are closed and to call back during normal hours. I wonder if I am calling a completely different number than you since you called in the evening???

The number on the back of the AP pass, 1-866-PASS 4 FUN, they are open until 7pm EST.

The number on the back of the AP pass, 1-866-PASS 4 FUN, they are open until 7pm EST.

That's the number I called. I got the usual recording and pressed 7 for Blue Man Group tickets and the recording said the offices were closed. That was at 5:30. Whoever was working must have been hungry!!! I'll call again tomorrow.

Called again this morning and got the same info as yesterday. The rate that you got ended on Dec. 21. The best I can get is $10 off. The guy was really perplexed at how the $44 tickets were given since he said there are no other specials going on for anything.

Called again this morning and got the same info as yesterday. The rate that you got ended on Dec. 21. The best I can get is $10 off. The guy was really perplexed at how the $44 tickets were given since he said there are no other specials going on for anything.

I don't know either. I have a confirmation # and already charge to my credit card for that amount.:confused3

I don't know either. I have a confirmation # and already charge to my credit card for that amount.:confused3

I'm going to call again in a few days. Maybe someone else in the meantime will have gotten the same great deal.

I'm going to call again in a few days. Maybe someone else in the meantime will have gotten the same great deal.

I got my tickets in the mail a couple of days ago. The ticket says Show only: Promotional Offer I guess where the price would be. I looked at my tickets from Sept. with thre same rate and says the same thing.

Without the AP is there any other way to get a discount on tickets to BMG. We are a family of 5 and $75 per ticket is pretty high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter