New Yorkers and North Jerseyites

Regina

<font color=teal>Maybe I’ll “accidentally” drop a
I don't know if you already know about this, but there's a Disney Character Shop at Woobury Common Factory Outlets in Harriman. It's not run by Disney, but it's their merchandise from the Disney Stores and the Theme Parks.

As I was leaving, they were putting out the 2000 ribbon dancers pin for $1.00. They also had the Animal Kingdom $12.50 dangle pin for $2.99, and a 2001 Mickey pin for the same price.

They had all sorts of beanies for $2.99, lots of clothing, hats, candles, all sorts of stuff.

I didn't buy any pins, but I walked out with 75 items for $118.00!!!!!:D :D :D :D

If you want to bring them for trading at the parks.

People were filling up the CM lanyards w/ them all last summer, and fall...they were on sale
down here too, and people came to the parks w/ bags of them...It just ruined it for everyone
else..

They used to have books at the pin stations w/ pins in them for trading, but certain familys would
come in, and if the CM wasn't watching they would take every pin from the book and replace
them w/ those ribbon pins...so eventually the books were taken away..

So please don't bring them back...They have boxes of them down here that they don't use on the
CM lanyards...I think they even sent some to CA.

So please help us keep our parks ribbon pin litter free.... thank you, thank you, thank you

Donna:D

Regina,
Thanks for the heads-up. I havent been to Woodbury in a while, I was going to go to the Crossings in PA., on Saturday. But I think I'll pay NY sales tax instead now. Can you tell me what section its in, or what stores its near?
Stacey

Thanks for the Ribbon Dancer's warning.;) As I said, I avoided the temptation and left the pins for someone else.

The store is near the Adidas & Casual Corner outlets. The Hard Rock Store is also in the same vicinity.

I gave up on Woodbury a long time ago. I'm so glad that I had to meet my sister there today. It was very worthwhile.

Thanks. Im actually going to go tomorrow instead of Saturday. I start a new job on Wens. and its completely casual dress code- so I have to go shopping anyway. Maybe I'll luck out at Eddie Bauer like I did last trip there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest