New Year's Resolutions Anyone?

My New Year's Resolutions So Far...

Practice my piano more
Write in xanga or a myspace blog every day (cuz I don't want to forget what my teenage life was like when I get to be older)
Have more self-control when it comes to chowing down, hahaha
Try not to forget stuff so much
Keep my room clean.................................-er....................
Stop saying bad words all-together...it's so unlady-like

I agree with Ash; I need to document my life more, but I'm thinking in more of a journal.

ummm...I need to contemplate this... :)

For my New Years resolution I need toooooo................

figure out a BETTER New Years resolution!

dragonfly75 said:
Documenting my life might be a good idea.....although probably wickedly boring

Def one of my fears. Makes me be like...what the heck am I DOING with my life???

I REALLY REALLY REALLY would like to stop biting my nail and cracking my knuckles, both are VERy unattractive.
That's been my resoluation every year for like the past 5 years, never seems to happen.
BUT I'm still going to try.

ALSO, I need to be more health concious, I stuck with my resolution last year and lost about 20 lbs! (yayy) And I'm at a healthy, happy weight now, but I seem to think that now that I'm no longer overweight I can eat all the junk food I want. SO this year, I'm going to stop eating so much junk food!!

And last but not least, I would like to try and be more assertive, I can be a bit of a push-over sometimes, I'm going to try and stop that. My boyfriend tells me I need to learn to stand my ground. ;p SO, I'm going to try that out in the new year.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT NEW YEAR! And good luck with your resolutions!

:flower:

DramaQueen said:
I REALLY REALLY REALLY would like to stop biting my nail and cracking my knuckles, both are VERy unattractive.
That's been my resoluation every year for like the past 5 years, never seems to happen.
BUT I'm still going to try.

ALSO, I need to be more health concious, I stuck with my resolution last year and lost about 20 lbs! (yayy) And I'm at a healthy, happy weight now, but I seem to think that now that I'm no longer overweight I can eat all the junk food I want. SO this year, I'm going to stop eating so much junk food!!

And last but not least, I would like to try and be more assertive, I can be a bit of a push-over sometimes, I'm going to try and stop that. My boyfriend tells me I need to learn to stand my ground. ;p SO, I'm going to try that out in the new year.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT NEW YEAR! And good luck with your resolutions!

:flower:

CONGRATS ON LAST YEAR'S NEW YEARS RESOLUTION! THAT'S AWESOME!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter