New Year's at the world

drag n' fly

Sassy, salty and sweet....
We had to change our dates so no f and w festival this year.
We will be driving up to Orlando from Miami post cruise on Dec 30 which puts us there for new years. I've been to the parks Christmas week which is a whole new level of crazy and I'm assuming Nye is the same. Any ideas and suggestions for Nye at the world?

We've been twice at NYE, and went to Animal Kingdom because there are no fireworks. With pandora, it will probably be a lot busier.

We were in Epcot last New Year's Eve. Crazy busy, but awesome!!! The fireworks are spectacular! There is no other place I'd want to be. We're going to try to go again this year.

We were planning to go last NYE but got an awesome flight deal to arrive Jan. 1st instead so we changed our plans. But, in all my research everyone advises going to MK on the 30th as they do the NYE fireworks that day as well, then Epcot on the 31st. It's insanely busy, but if you know that going in and plan for it you should be able to enjoy it. I really want to get back there during that time one day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter