• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Year New You April! April (Exercise) Fools

I am at 3/5. I tried Cardio Hip Hop on demand cable, and 2 different yoga on demand shows. I hated cardio hip hop- it was hard to follow the second half. I loved both of the yogas, but now they have disappeared off the menu!

I'm at 3/5 now--I added wogging this week. Well, I guess it was modified wogging--4 minutes walking, 1 minute jogging, for 30 minutes. I didn't really like it, but it was exercise! ;)

hey i think i forgot to post -- i'm 3/5 as well

i started teaching myself the technique of racewalking as a means to take my walking to the next level. also this week I attended a new class at the fitness center; it's called Cardio/Yoga and was 30 mins of cardio (kickboxing this week, hadn't done that for a L O N G time) followed by 30 mins of yoga which we know i love :teeth:

I'm currently 3/5. Due to a recurring foot injury, I have added some serious arm exercises. It wasn't by choice, but they are still new!!!

Thanks!
jana

Awesome job guys! I'm thinking of doing Night Yoga-yoga at the end of the evening to calm you down...

I think I'm at 5 now. Today I did the stair machine at the gym that's like real stairs. I did .6 miles - like 57 floors in 10 minutes. Yes, I thought they would need to pick me up off the floor!

I'm 5/5, now. I upped my walking to 4 miles a day last week--that's definitely new to me, as I don't think I have ever walked 4 miles all together (unless it was at WDW, and that's just different! ;) ). DH & I also added in another walk with the dogs each night that's a little over a mile. I know those are kind of similar, but both were new to me, so I guess that works! I ordered the 4-mile WATP, but it won't be here until Tuesday--I am anxious to try it out!

goldcupmom--WOW! Great job on the stair machine! They would have had to just scoop up my melted self off of it! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter