• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Watefront Menus

jessie2

Mouseketeer
Hi

We are visitng Seaworld in July for our daughters birthday and would like any information on eating at the new Waterfront restaurants. This is very important as Nicola is allergic to peanuts so we need to see if this is suitable. I have tried e mailing Seaworld but only seem to be able to contact vacation reservations. Can anyone help please.

Many thanks

Jessie:D

We attended the members opening event on 5/23. There are two new restaurants and a bar. One restaurant is Italian - pizza, layered sandwich, pasta, chicken and fish. Food was good and I don't remember anything with peanuts but you should probably check with the restaurant directly to see if they use any peanut oil. The other was a grill type. Burgers and some grilled things. Didn't get to sample this one.

I forgot to mention this but both restaurants are cafeteria style - not sit down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter