New vegetarian menu items at Rose and Crown - opinions?

Willa

Mouseketeer
If anybody has been to R&C since the new menus were implemented and eaten the new veggie stone pie at lunch or the vegetable pie and mash at dinner, I would love to hear about them!

Another curious person here. I've never booked a reservation for R&C because what they had for vegetarians didn't appeal to dd. Maybe this will be something she'd enjoy. Let's hope!:)

OP here. For all those who have joined me on this thread wondering about these new entrees, I wanted to tell you that when AJ at The Disney Food Blog wrote about the new menu, 3 people did comment who had had them. One of them had the stone pie with sort of a mixed good/bad opinion, one had the stone pie and didn't like it, and one had the veggies and mash and didn't like it. Here's a link - http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/03/19/menu-changes-epcots-rose-crown-pub-and-dining-room/

That being said, I would still love to hear more opinions from DisseRs who have had them!

I'm giving this a bump because I'm booking ADRs for our next trip and want to know more about the Vegetable pie 'n' mash entree before booking R&C for dinner. Has anybody tried it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter