New TRansportation pamphlet

lisapooh

HH Pin Crazy Pooh Fan
There is a new transportation pamphet telling you how to get from one plece to another. Well don't even bother with it because it does tell you anything. Really horrible and very worthless.

How is it different than the old ones? I know that I've never really cared for the transportation routes Disney suggests because they always want you to use Downtown Disney and the TTC as hubs. Many times it's so much easier to go to the park that's closest to either your resort or the one that you're traveling to.

All they say is take the bus. No chart showing which bus. Got to figure that for yourself

I agree!! The new transportation pamphlet is horrible!! There is no chart, just a great big list that states things like:

To get to the Magic Kingdom:
From Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Contemporary - take the monorail
From Wilderness Lodge - take the boat
From Other Resorts - take the bus

Etc., etc.

It's pretty bad! I don't exactly need the booklet anymore, but I do like to have a couple handy just in case I need to look up something quickly for a fellow DIS'er. With the new layout, it's hard to quickly locate any one route. I hope they go back to the old one with the nice chart, it was so much more helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter