• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New to this part of DIS and have a question about park hoppers:

MiakodaWDW

so happy to finally be a CM!
Hello,

I'm usually on the vmk section of DIS and have never checked out any other part, and I have a question. My fiance and I are wanting to go to WDW on our honeymoon (probably in Sept or Oct). We live nearby so we can drive, but want to spend only 2 days at the parks and visit at least 3 of them. We don't want to buy a 3 day park hopper from Disney (i THINK that's the minimum...may be 4 days now). My Mom has, in the past, bought "used" tickets with like 2 days left on them at some dealer in Kissimmee, but she can't remember where. Is there a thread on here, or does anyone know of a place I can go online to safely buy two park hoppers with 2 days on them? Thanks for any help you give me!

~Mia~

Quick explanation of Magic Your Way Tickets.

1. You can purchase "base" tickets from one to ten days. These allow one park per day. They expire 14 days after first use. After day three the incremental price drops by very large numbers. A one day ticket is about $68 while a ten day is about $210.

There are three possible add-ons. You can purchase one, two, or all three of them if you want to.

2. Park Hopping can be added to any base ticket for $42.60 including tax. It does not matter if it is one day or ten, adult or child. This allow you to go to two, three, or even all four of the major parks each day.

3. Water Fun and more costs $53.00 added to any base ticket. This allows you between three and seven entries, based on the number of base days, to the minor parks (BB, DQ, PI, TL, WWS)

4. No expire can be added to any ticket on a sliding scale from $10 for a two day up to $135 for a ten day. Note this price is based on the number of days on the ticket, and not the number of days remaining.

Note that a ten day with all three options costs about the same as two four day base tickets. If you live within driving distance it may be worth your while to buy the fully loaded tickets and use them for two or three trips.

As far as purchase of used tickets: (a) it is illegal to buy or sell partially used admission tickets in Florida, and (b) there is no way, other than going to a WDW Guest Relations location to determine what entitlements remain on the ticket. Even if you have the ticket serial number you cannot get that information over the phone as it is a potential firing offense to violate this rule.

Thanks. I did NOT know it was illegal :rolleyes: Good info! We will figure something out. TO DISNEY: MAKE A 2 DAY PARKHOPPER! CHEAP! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter