New to the boards

Farawayfan

Earning My Ears
Hi all you wonderful Disney fans

I'm new here but not new to Disney planning. I was last at WDW in 1982 :blush:

Since then I've always wanted to return but living so far away it's not been possible. I planned a return visit 2 years ago with my DH and 3 kids but ended up going to DLRP instead which was great fun but not WDW.

I'm now on the trail again and hoping to get there in June 2006. If it works out it'll be a mamouth 3-week trip as it'll be the only one we'll ever make so we want to make the most of it.

We're planning on renting a villa and I'd welcome any feedback - pros and cons please.

Welcome. When you say a villa...do you mean you are renting a 2brdm vill through DVC members or an off site home? I hope you have a wonderful once in a life time trip. If you have questions just ask.

We hope to rent off-site. Unfortunately, with flights at over $6000 we have to budget on the accommodation although there are some fantastic villas out there.

I'd welcome hearing from anyone who's rented a private villa.

thanks

Welcome to the Dis, hope we can answer all your questions, post them on the boards and you will find some great answers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter