new to the boards

GonnaWreckit

"Flick? Flick who?"
HELLO fellow Disney lovers, i am new to the DisBoards but have enjoyed reading the trip reports and tips. My family is currently saving money and getting excited about our first trip in 20 years to WDW(yes i said 20 years,so sad :eek:). Be looking for me to ask many questions and lots of advice in the near future as we will be going to the World in September this year :cool1:.

:welcome: to the DIS! First trip in 20 years - how exciting for you! :cloud9: September is a great time to go, just be prepared for how hot it will be - drink lots and lots of water.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. :goodvibes

I'm just getting on this site after about a 4 year absence and have had all sorts of issues. GOOD LUCK to you!!!!!!

Everyone seems friendly and willing to help with any issue.

I'm having issues with getting on the site on my laptop...it logs me in & says welcome....then when I post or such, it says "not logged in" so aggrivating.

Have fun on this sight and EVEN MORE FUN on your Disney Adventure!!!!!

I've got you beat by a year! :wave2:

I haven't been to Disney since 1981! :faint:

Epcot wasn't even open yet (was still under construction) and we spent time in River Country (RIP).

We're headed back in December. I CAN. NOT. WAIT. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter