• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New to the boards

Grammy Hammy

Earning My Ears
Hello fellow DISers. I am new to the boards and finding my way around. I will be going to Disney next October 2013. Any words of advice is helpful.
Grammy Hammy :surfweb:

Welcome to the boards:dance3:. I hope you have some fun travel companions for your first adventure to the world:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Words of advice, hmmm. Do some planning. Bring lots of cash. Don't think you'll see and do everything. Allow for some down time to recharge. A few more details about size of group, ages, interests and such will likely get you more targeted advice.

Stay at a Disney resort, do dining plan,if you go with children do character meals best way to see them without having to wait on long lines ! Use fast passes, have a good plan,book reservation 180 days in advance an HAVE FUN !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter