New to the boards & turning into a Disney nerd

Jannephotog

Disnerd
Hey all, I'm Jenny from TN and decided to join up on the boards after doing lots of reading up on the Disney parks for my (kind of) last minute trip the first week of January.

I've visited the World a few times growing up but haven't been back since going in 2005 and can't wait to see what awaits, especially since this is a different kind of trip, going with my boyfriend and his family, too.

Anyways, just wanted to say hello & say thanks for all the great advice I've gotten so far & will get before that minivan pulls out of the driveway.

I'll add my :welcome:

Glad you've found the boards helpful and really hope you enjoy your trip. When you get back perhaps you can post a few things that you found helpful so that some of us other Disney nerds can benefit. :goodvibes

I look forward to getting to give full reports from the trip! I'm quite interested to see how the crowds are for Jan. 2nd- 7th while we're there... we'll see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter