New to the board

Tinkerbellandfamily

Earning My Ears
Hello,
I'm new to the board but I can't wait to read and share everything Disney. I am a vacation club member and i go atleast twice a year, sometimes more!

I have a 5 year old son who loves going and asks all the time when are we going back.

I like to try each hotel so I have been making my way around all the resorts and I have found a few favorites.

I can't wait to read all the info this site has to offer!

=)

10.gif

Hello and welcome. I am learning so much from this board and hope you do as well.

Welcome to the boards :goodvibes

You will spend many a happy hour here reading all it has to offer :surfweb:

I was just in Disney in November and stayed at the Contemporary. We go back in May and we are going to stay in a cabin at Fort Wilderness Campground.

welcome to Dis. Also be certain to check out the links for the DVC as we have found great tips there also to help in our trip planning.

I have stayed at Ft. Wilderness cabins more than anyplace else. All of our trips before DVC were there and we were there last year at Christmas on cash. I love the campground (not a big camper myself) but roughing it with maid service, full kitchen, and A/C is right up my alley. We did actually stay in a tent twice but are not equipped for that kind of trip. There is a lot of good Ft. Wilderness info over on the camping part of the Dis. Happy planning! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter