New to the board and Disney

andy117

Earning My Ears
My sister has been in the Vacation Club and has absolutely raved about it. I'm hoping to get down there soon, just trying to decide what kind of place we're gonna stay at. This place seems like such a wealth of information that it's a bit overwhelming, but it really seems great.

17.gif

Hi and welcome!!!

You're right; there's a wealth of info here!!

It sounds as though you've never been to Disney before and are looking first for a resort-- is that right??

Can you help us out a little? Tell us a bit about:
- your budget. Prices range from under $100 a night to... I have no idea where they top out, but it's WWWWAAAAYYYY up there.

- your expectations. How important are all the frills? A pool slide? Interior hallways? Fine dining on the premises? Let us know what you're looking for.

- your traveling party. Do you have kids? How old are they? How important is access to a particular park?

Anything else that comes to mind.

Welcome to the boards and all things Disney! You are right, there is a ton of information here and this is wonderful tool to use in planning your trip.

:welcome: Welcome to the boards... yes it can be a little overwhelming at times... we are currently planning trip # 28... or is it #29... not sure.... and I still get overwhelmed.... you will find folks here very helpful and willing to share information.... if you have questions just ask away.....

Welcome to the boards from one newbie to another! You will love staying at any DVC you choose. We own at 3 (and now also at BLT) different ones and tell you we have never had a bad stay at any of them. They are truely a home away from home! If there is ANYTHING you need to know about Disney you will find it here!
Have a great trip!

:welcome:

to the madness AKA the DIS!!!!

overwhelming yes but helpful also!!!

Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions, also be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice and fun planning. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter