New to scrapbooking and clipart - help please!

Rena75

Cast Member
Hi Everyone,

I am relatively new to scrapbooking and very new to using clipart. I tried to print out some clipart that I saved to my computer but it didn't come out very well - the edges were fuzzy and the picture wasn't very clear.

Is there a trick I don't know about when printing? What am I doing wrong? Do I need to change settings somewhere?

Thank you for your help!!!

I'm not an expert, but I think it mostly has to do with the resolution of the original image. Like digital cameras, the more megapixels the better the image. Alot of clip art is low resolution to make it a smaller file and easier to download. Your printer may make a small difference too.

Quinn222 said:
Did you try to make it bigger? That would cause fuzziness.

On a couple of them I tried to make them bigger but others I left alone and they still came out fuzzy.

Is it just a matter of looking until you find the right resolution for the size that you want to print out?

Thanks so much for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter