New to Me! DISNEYLAND Vacation Video!!

Wow! I didn't know they had a video either! I just ordered one, thank you for sharing! We are taking our first trip to Disneyland in June, this will be a great help!

Thanks!!

Thanks for the heads up.

**UPDATE**
i just called and now I am curious if it is available in the US. On the Address part, it asked for city and provence not state.

thanks for posting the #! I called and the recorded voice said I should get a video in 3-4 weeks! This should be great! ( I live in Oklahoma and didn't have any problems)

That's so cool!! I'm ordering mine when I get home!! Thanks for posting this! :earsgirl:

I just called, and I agree with wdw2002. This is definitely targeted at our Canadian friends.

I still ordered, so we'll see what happens...

I ordered it today...I figure they might think Minnesota is a province, right? ;)

I actually suggested thru their website last year when CA first opened that they should do a video like WDW does if they want folks to think of it as a 'destination' resort...maybe they're just testing it on the Canadians first to see if it goes over???

im going to call right now...even if it doesnt work its worth a try!

if someone gets the video..make sure to post on here!

Not yet. But not holding my breath that I get it. Since I have a feeling that it is for Canadians, those of us in the US are out of luck.

However I will be thrilled if I do get it. Since I refused to spend the $20 or for the video they were selling there in December. It looked very simular to a WDW planning video.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest