New to DIS Boards

finny1981

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to introduce myself. I lurk on here reading daily, but just decided I may get more benefit from joining in ;)

I am a married mother of four who has created a family of Disney monsters. We home school all four kids and I work part time in accounting for an afterschool program. DH works full time in HVAC and is just getting ready for his test to become a certified minister with the Assemblies of God (faith and family are very important to us).

DH and the oldest two have been to Walt Disney World three times while I snuck in a couple days over the summer when the younger two and I were in Orlando for JBQ National Finals :) We are currently looking to celebrate DD's Sweet 16 in the World this fall (late summer), but with the current deal we may change and go in the spring instead...

Welcome.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter