New theme Park Tickets

heynowirv

DIS Veteran
We ordered new Park Tickets 10 day no expiration ,and they arrived today Horray!!! (Trip is next sat Dec.3)When did they become generic? They are light blue and plastic . One has Mickey and say's "Let The Magic Begin " the other is Donald same color and and quotation .On the back , no notation about how many days ,park hopper or expiration. We bought these from someone recommended by the Unofficial Disney folks,so i know they're reputable.

so my question here is does anybody else miss the beautiful( IMHO), mylar tickets they used to make? And why oh why did it all change?:confused3

I got my son some from Undercovertourist last week and those ones were the mylar type of ticket, with the information on the back so they still have the familiar ones.

Sandi - That's who i bought our last ones from . These came from The ticketcenter.com ,they were alittle less expensive than undercover.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter