New Star Wars Trailer dropped

whiporee

DIS Veteran
The Rise of Skywalker.

Which is odd, because they’re all dead. Except maybe Kilo Ren.

Trailer looks good for a trailer. The movie division is gonna have a BIG year.

Interesting that they're making it seem like the Emperor is back. Possibly bringing some stuff in from the Legends extended universe?

Might just be me, but it's hard to get excited about it being the end of the saga since I haven't felt a surge of storytelling and momentum the past two films?

The Rise of Skywalker.

Which is odd, because they’re all dead. Except maybe Kilo Ren.

Trailer looks good for a trailer. The movie division is gonna have a BIG year.

Rey actually a Skywalker? Her and Kylo team up?

But if they bring back the Palpatine as a force ghost, doesn't that contradict what Obi Wan said in the first one while fighting Vader -- that once a dark side guy dies, he dies. As opposed to good side guys who become more powerful than he cold ever imagine.

it was an enticing laugh, though. Apparently the actor stood up on stage after the trailers, so he'd pretty clearly in it somehow.

But if they bring back the Palpatine as a force ghost, doesn't that contradict what Obi Wan said in the first one while fighting Vader -- that once a dark side guy dies, he dies. As opposed to good side guys who become more powerful than he cold ever imagine.

it was an enticing laugh, though. Apparently the actor stood up on stage after the trailers, so he'd pretty clearly in it somehow.

He said "roll it again" in his voice and the crowd went bananas while they replayed the trailer. I watched the video a bunch. Awesome. :)

Rise of Skywalker...WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!? Between this, Game of Thrones, and Avengers Endgame I can't handle all the anticipation...and it's also finality in so many things that I have been watching for a long time...what am I going to do in 2020?? lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!