• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Spring Discount....on HOLD!!.....still !!!!

sydneysmom

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else been on hold for an obscene about of time? :confused3 I was on hold over 2 hours before I hung up and tried again..... now I'm on hold all over again.

This is crazy!!!

I got thru at 11AM exactly. Was on hold 21 minutes. I was all booked, took the survey & was off the phone at 11:32. Good luck! :goodvibes

How frustrating for you! DH called while I was in the shower, and his entire call was only about 20 minutes. He added a discount to our reservation and then added two more days.

I finally got through!!! it was totally worth the wait though. it saved us $ 909!! YIPEEE!!

Good luck to anyone still on hold!! hang in there!!!:)

We have Visa, had no idea about the discount though, to bad our trip is in Jan :) We used that play stay dine offer today.

I called at 9:25AM today and got a message that all lines were busy. Called back immediately at 9:26AM, canceled one reservations and modified another reservation with the AP discount. The whole call took 15 mins. It is all complete luck how a call to Disney will go!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter