New SITS Prize - Green Space Suit Magic!

aliceblue

DIS Veteran
New prize for pulling out the sword is a green Space Suit magic pin. Tradeable, and yes, it works to get into the Inner Space shop.

Way to go, VMK! :thumbsup2

Happy and sad.

Happy to have green space suit magic available. :woohoo:

Never got toad magic. :sad1:

Ok, so the rides do NOT like me. I've ridden what, 8 times now and only gotten one sword magic?? grrr.

^^ Tell me about! I rode several times without a SITS Pin, got a pull on my second pin though.

Bump! The Green Spacesuit Magic might only be here for Earth Day, and I don't
want anyone to miss it! I'm still trying to get it.

arg the lag of the ride rooms it take 30 minutes to finish a ride

You are so right about that. Exactly 32 minutes it took me to finish a ride. :headache:

And I rode 40 times only to get 1 Toad Magic, that would take - gets out
Calculator - 1280 hours :)

Happy and sad.

Happy to have green space suit magic available. :woohoo:

Never got toad magic. :sad1:

Oh I have extra toad magic!!

I appear to be stuck in The Darling's Nursery right now.... but as soon as I get out, I'd be happy to meet up with you and give it to you!

Pirate_Apples

LOL ye I was mad I didn't get any toad magic but hey I should of known vmk by now only been playing for 3 years

I need to get this magic before it goes :)

Well it figures I miss the Mr. Toad one. I just didn't have time and when I did and tried to log into the game it wouldn't work for me. Oh well. Not to into this one so its ok if I miss it. LOL

That is so cool! Unfortunately, I have never been lucky with the SITS or getting pins to allow me to pull it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter