New SIS Prize - Mr. Toad's Car Magic

TravisSch

DIS Veteran
Why am I asking you to run to the Fantasyland Courtyard? A birdie told me Mr. Toad's Car Magic is the new prize in the Sword in the Stone! ;)

Mr Toad's Car Magic!

Toad2.jpg
Toad1.jpg

guess i will be riding while I assemble my video :rotfl:

VMK does still have some Disney Magic.. (no pun intended)

:wizard:

It's very cute.

Well, I thought I would be outside this mornig. :rotfl: :rotfl:

And why do I feel silly for wanting to lease little Mr. Toad's car until 5/21? :dance3:

For those who are thinking, "what's the point" - do not give up. Get your car magic. After all, you are going to wish you had it when we all save VMK. :)

so far i've seen Ill and TravisSch, probably more dissers on the ride, rofl

Ahhhhhhhhh, I love it! I have to sign on to ride to try to get it (after I finish watching Top Chef, of course). BTW, love VMK_Mouse's comment :)

Also ... I remember riding this as a kid and kind of squinting my eyes because I used to be scared of it. I have no clue why. I don't really remember much of it ... just that I was kind of scared of it and being in that car meant that I wasn't "covered" (like how the Doom Buggy keeps you covered in HM). Does anyone remember this ride specifically?

For those who are thinking, "what's the point" - do not give up. Get your car magic. After all, you are going to wish you had it when we all save VMK. :)

Another thought I had...if we all give up now, they will not be able to see our love and dedication to our friends and the game. Instead, what they will see is a bunch of people who could care less if the game is still here or not. That is not the impression or message we want to send. ;) No letting them win!

No battle is won if the army fighting steps back. ;)

VMK_Red was riding, "still trying to get the new magic" nice to see they still are like us. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter