• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

new show on the Magic or just rumour?

wenabre

DIS Veteran
Awhile back there was a post mentioning the possibility of a new show that was going to be starting on the Wonder and then going to the Magic. It was thought to be on the Mulan theme.
Has anyone heard of anything that might be changing on the shows? Just curious as we are sailing again next year....
Wenabre

The change willl be done in the fall sometime to the Golden Mickeys Show or something to that tune. I haven't heard which show it will replace.

I understand from a CM that at least one show is changing (I wouldn't be surprised if more changes were in store as well). We heard from one of the CM's in the shows that Disney Dreams was either being replaced or re-done. The new show will feature newer characters such as those from Toy Story, Mulan and more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter