New scrap for savis

lookame

DIS Veteran
I’m seeing photos for new scrap for savis dropping. So far it’s protection and defense that I’ve seen. Also from pic locations it’s Disneyland. Anyone at Hollywood studios have seen the new scrap yet?

The pictures look amazing, don’t they? There are some good pictures on eBay, too. Can’t wait to see what people build! ☺️
The new protection and defense scrap is really pretty! I like it a lot better than the old scrap! I’d love to see how they do they elemental nature new scrap (if there’s a new release). We have savis reservations for Nov 12, would love to see new scrap!

The new protection and defense scrap is really pretty! I like it a lot better than the old scrap! I’d love to see how they do they elemental nature new scrap (if there’s a new release). We have savis reservations for Nov 12, would love to see new scrap!

Fingers crossed they will have the new scrap for you when you go! :flower1:

Thank you! I haven't seen any posts on Social Media yet but will search them out. This gives me hope for DHS in January/February. Of course I had also just convinced myself that I wouldn't need a second saber after the price increase.

Thank you! I haven't seen any posts on Social Media yet but will search them out. This gives me hope for DHS in January/February. Of course I had also just convinced myself that I wouldn't need a second saber after the price increase.

I know, right? They keep coming up with new things to tempt us! I’m just going to sit back and wait for more pics of different configurations of the new P&D, and also see what they come up with for the new P&J and EN. But I’m happy with my old P&J and EN, and I really don’t need any more lightsabers!

Do we know when the new Peace and justice pieces are coming to hollywood studios? Also, are the replacing the old ones or can you still get the old ones if you want?

Do we know when the new Peace and justice pieces are coming to hollywood studios? Also, are the replacing the old ones or can you still get the old ones if you want?

No one knows when (hopefully soon!). But at Disneyland, the new pieces replaced the old pieces in the Savi’s experience. The old pieces were made available to buy separately as scrap metal. But, there’s no guarantee the same thing will happen at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter